As a franchise organisation and a local business who cares deeply for our clients, business partners and employees alike, we have been carefully considering everything we can do to help with the current situation. The COVID-19 situation is forcing everyone to consider how they currently do business and MBE is here to help make “business as usual” as best as possible to mitigate the impact it will have on not only your business but ours too.
We can assure you we are doing everything possible for our centres to stay open and fully operational while taking the following measures to ensure the safety of our team and clients alike.
Our Enhanced Hygiene Practices:
- Cleaning down all surfaces several times a day with disinfectant
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer at the front counter
- Washing hands with soap and water as often as possible
- Spraying antibacterial around the store when we close for the night
- Avoiding direct contact with customers and our courier partners
- Using gloves when handling any packages and mail
- Staff are currently not physically signing for courier packages
- Covering coughs and sneezes with our elbow or a tissue
- We have advised all staff to stay at home if they are feeling unwell
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters between you and other people
We are very fortunate in the fact that the majority of our business is conducted online or over the phone, however, there are some instances where customers may need to come into the centre and the practices above will help. Most of our centres are also offering free shipping or courier for your order over a certain amount, so there would be no need to come in contact with us if its not necessary. For our mailbox customers, we would be happy to also gather your mail and courier it to your home or business if need be.
We thank all our clients for their continued support and will monitor the situation and take full advice from the relevant authorities as it comes to hand.
CEO, MBE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD