Virtual Office Services
Mail Boxes Etc. is the leading provider of virtual office services in Australia. We have more than thirty centres located nationally.
What is a Virtual Address?
- Today more than ever, the image your business presents is critical. But so are costs. That’s why an MBE Virtual Office solution is worth considering. There are two main components: A Prestigious Mail Address (i.e. a Virtual Address) - where your mail and courier packages will arrive at your local business centre. When mail or parcels are delivered we will notify you, so you can drop by the centre and collect them 24/7, or we can forward them to you anywhere in the world.
- Virtual Receptionist Live Telephone Answering Service - where your own live receptionist answers and handles your calls exactly as you would. Our partner Virtual Headquarters offers a no-obligation FREE 7 Day Trial which takes you just a few minutes to set up. And then friendly, professional receptionists will be answering your calls, convincing incoming callers that they're in your own company headquarters.
Why Use Our Virtual Office Services?
An MBE Virtual Office will let you focus on building your business and increasing sales with the peace of mind of knowing that you will never miss another call. And that all mail and courier packages will be received at your prime business address.
Whether you wish to expand interstate to a single new office location, or present a national presence with multiple offices (e.g. Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, etc.) your Virtual Office solution can be set up within 24 hours - without the cost of a traditional office, but with all the benefits!
- Prestigious Mail Address – use a prime address on your business cards, website, and marketing materials knowing that we will receive your mail and courier packages. If you cannot drop into your local business centre to collect your mail, we will simply forward your mail or packages to you.
- Telephone Answering Service – where your own live virtual receptionist answers and handles calls just like they were in your office! No need to alter your existing phone number, simply divert it (1800, 1300, 02, 03, etc.) to your local Virtual Headquarters telephone number for busy or no answer calls, and instantly a friendly receptionist will be handling all your calls for you.
- Fax to Email Service – allocate yourself a local fax number anywhere in Australia, and receive your faxes into one or more email addresses of your choice. Or, divert your existing fax number to your unique local Virtual Headquarters fax number, and instantly your faxes will be being received in soft copy in your email inbox. Benefits include saving toner, no need to reprint or forward faxes, and simply being able to receive faxes anywhere in the world, as long as you can access your email!
Other Services Available at Your Local MBE Centre
Other professional services provided by your local MBE Business centre include:
- Printing and copying and graphic design services
- Courier services
- Office supplies and packaging materials
What Can We Do For You Today?
Let MBE provide you with the professional image you need to be successful in your business. You'll find expert advisers ready and waiting to help you set up your virtual address in any of the 30+ MBE Business Centres in Australia!